Hi Friends!! Welcome to our new blog. With all of the wonderful and new things that have been happening in life, I decided it was time for a new blog ( plus you can do super cool things with WordPress). So WELCOME.
December and January have been crazy!! It has been good, but pretty much non-stop. I will give you the very very brief version.
– It began with some of our dear friends, the Burgers, moving to St. Louis
– we began to pack our whole house to be out by December 20th
– both of us had last days at work- the Stepans and the Clarks help us move everything we owned into a PODS
– we had a going away/Christmas party with the Stepans, the Clarks, the Dodds, the Jess, Ryiah, and Eli Gilbert, and Stacy Hunter — it was a sweet sweet time!
– Had Christmas fun and festivities with my parents and sister and nephs
– my neph Hudson turned 5
– Rang in the new year on Portofino Island near Pensacola
– returned to the ranch – began the trek from Lampasas (near Austin) to St. Louis– mom and I in my car and Justin driving his
– We arrived here January 5th, and the staff guys from the Summit Community Church rocked it and has us completely unloaded in 45 minutes.
– it snowed 5 1/2 inches, and stayed at a windchill of about -10
– I turned 24, and to celebrate we took tour o’ Saint Louis in a limo, making snow angels under the arch, sledding in Forest Park, and having a blast all together.
– Mom returned home
– we went to Summit Community Church for the first time
– Justin started his job as the Executive Financial Director of His Voice for Sudan
– J took me to Ikea in Chicago for a late birthday weekend
– and then here we are today!
We have really enjoyed being here. It has been hard some days, awesome some days. I have cried at random and had a blast too. I am working to be more conscious about blogging and keeping you updated on our life! Love you!!
Before and After Pictures coming soon of the apartment!